- ~ 2010/11 Golden Bean Award - Australian category: Bronze
- ~ 2009 Golden Bean Award - Australian category: Silver
- ~ 2009 Golden Bean Award - Beans from Worldwide - milk based: Bronze
- ~ 2006 & 2007 Sydney Royal Show: Bronze
- ~ 2005 & 2006 North Coast Nationals: First
Award Winning Coffee. The Natural Way.
Killara Coffee is grown, harvested, sun dried and roasted in Northern New South Wales. It is pure Arabica coffee grown without pesticides and chemical free processing.
- Mild - smooth and light with sweet taste, ideal for plunger or drip filter
- Medium - well-rounded and smooth coffee with strength. Chocolate and fresh flavours which results in coffee that is sweeter. Suitable for espresso or plunger
- Espresso (dark) - deep roasted glossy bean with the coffee oil on the surface. Rich and complex. Mainly suited to espresso extraction.
Beans or Ground?
Choose your method of making your coffee to choose how you would like your coffee ground.
Contact us to order or for more information
(click the mail icon to the right >>)
PO Box 415
Bangalow NSW 2479
AUSTRALIA (+61) 2 6628 2791